Monday, June 20, 2016

When things work out

This necklace was a birthday special that I added to my Amazon wish list. When it came time to match it up with current items in my closet, I pulled out my 3/4 kelly green tee, which I sometimes wear underneath this 3/4 sleeve lace shirt. It particularly works well because the flowers in the necklace go with the flowers on the lace. Then, I realized how perfect it was that I had green rose earrings-- they matched perfectly with the necklace! While not ideal, I wore all black with this outfit, but I did like the pocketed skirt and heels. Lastly, I wore green and blue eye shadows.

Necklace: Amazon, $6-8
Lace shirt: Bob's Stores, free with $10 coupon
Green 3/4 tee: Rue 21, $5
Earrings: eBay, 6-pk, $5
Skirt: Bob's Stores, approx. $5 with a coupon
Heels: Charlotte Russe, $20
Eyeshadows: Green: Ulta; Blue: L.A. Looks







Blog Archive