Sunday, June 19, 2016

Rainy Day Cuteness

I went shopping on a rainy day recently and had a chance to wear this cute parka. Because it's lined with pink inside, I was inspired to wear a coral underneath, which I might not think of otherwise. (While you can't tell in these photos, this (comfy) sweater is cute because it has buttons all the way down the sleeves.) Since I had on leggings, I wore a cami that covered my toosh and matched my knee high socks and head wrap with it. (Even amounts of white throughout.) Finally, I mixed in more coral by wearing a set of coral accented bangles and gold and coral stick earrings. For makeup, I wore olive green eyeshadow and coral lip crayon.

Poncho: (My Aunt has the same one and urged me to buy it) Vera Wang, Kohl's, clearance: $11
Coral Sweater: given to me from said Aunt (along with the same one in teal), Bisou, Bisou
Bracelets: Birthday gift
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, Clearance, $2.99
Boots: Rue 21, clearance, $11
Makeup: Eyeshadow: Ulta; Lip crayon: Ulta






Blog Archive