Friday, June 24, 2016

Bug Bites


I've been trying to wear every summer article of clothing at least once before I let the season slip away on me. On Father's Day, I wore a long skirt, which was planned by all of the bug bites on my legs. :)  Then, I wore this coral high-low, sheer top with a matching racerback tank underneath and matching sandals. Because the skirt has leave-like shapes, I wore my matching coral jewelry (bracelets and ring) and also a pair of gold, dangly leave earrings and a gold leave cuff. I wore bronze eyeshadow with teal eyeliner to go with the skirt and coral lip crayon. 

Skirt: Dots, about 7 years ago
Tops: Rainbow Shops, approx. $4.99 for tank and $7.99 for high-low top
Sandals: Alloy, clearance, $5-7
Bracelets: Birthday gift
Ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance $4.99
Leave cuff: Rue 21, clearance, $2
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt
Makeup: Eye-shadow, eyeliner & lip crayon: all Ulta, all free with purchases 


Blog Archive