Saturday, June 18, 2016

McDonald's Colors?


When I brought home this mustard yellow shirt (as previously seen in 'Inspired'), I had one accessory in mind (a set of earrings). But, one of the things I like most about coordinating is when you find other things in your closet that will match, too! And, I like the way this turned out. I matched the shirt with a favorite, floral & lace scarf. And, then, also to go with the scarf, matching maroon heels. I think this is the only way one can pull off yellow and red in the same outfit. I wore black rose earrings to go with the flowers and black in the scarf and then mustard yellow and black eye shadows with maroon lip gloss. 

High-low sheer tee: Forever 21, $8
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, $5
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15?
Earrings: eBay, (6-ok of different colors), $5
Makeup:Eyeshadows:Yellow: Tarte, a Christmas gift about 5-6 years ago; Black: Ulta; Lip gloss: Avon 















Blog Archive