Thursday, June 16, 2016

Casual or cute?

I went casz and wore khaki skinny pants with a printed cami and watermelon puffy shouldered cardigan. I ordered this leave bib necklace (which nicely matches the leaves on my shirt) about a year ago on clearance and hadn't worn it yet. I have gold dangly leave earrings, which also happen to go pretty well. To jazz up this non-Heather-like outfit and,since the jewelry was gold, I decided to wear these neutral pumps that have gold accent spikes. I wore cream and dark brown eye shadow and watermelon-colored lip gloss. Even though its preppier than I would normally wear, I kind of like this outfit. 

Cami: American Eagle (5ish years ago)
Cardigan: Kohl's (5ish years ago- purchased to go with the cami)
Skinny Khakis: Old Navy, $15
Heels: Charlotte Russe, last year, $15
Necklace: Rainbow Shops, clearance, $3?
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt, they're pretty old
Makeup: all Ulta, all free with purchase 










Blog Archive