Thursday, June 30, 2016

Grass is greener...

My Godmother (nicely) bought me this skirt (with a different outfit in mind). I hadn't worn it yet until yesterday when I couldn't think of a skirt- that wasn't black-- to wear with this gold-toned necklace and matching green shirt. (Note- it was SO hard to keep a white skirt clean all day!!) I wore green rose earrings that go really well with the necklace (not purchased together at all) and gold heels. My eye-shadows were gold and aqua blue and, lip gloss- gold. For my hair, I wore it up in three knotted buns for a quick updo to keep my outfit looking professional. 

Skirt: gift from Godmother
Top: Rue 21, $5
Necklace: Birthday gift from my Amazon wishlist, approx. $7
Earrings: eBay, $5, 6/pk different colors
Heels: Worn in a wedding a few years ago, approx. $30, store: ?
Makeup: Eye-shadows: Gold: Ulta (free with purchase); Aqua: gift at Christmastime, NYX?;
               Lipgloss: Ulta













Blog Archive