Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fun with Colors

I really like this skirt-- it has: A) so many colors, so I can do a lot with it and: B) has flowers on it and, well, I like my rose accessories! Today, I wore it with this high-low sheer-back green and blue shirt. The shirt matches the skirt SO well. I wore black rose earrings and black rose wedges to go with the flower print on the skirt and, then, a three-toned green beaded necklace to go with the back of the shirt (and skirt) along with a matching hobo bag. Eyeshadows were teal green and navy blue and lip crayon was magenta (to also match the skirt). Fun, fun fun! 

Two-toned high-low top: Bob's Store??
Skirt: K-Mart(!!!), clearance, about $8
Necklace: Charming Charlie's, $8 (a few years ago)
Earrings: eBay, 6-pack, $5
Hobo bag: a birthday gift about 9 years ago 
Wedges: XOXO, Famous Footwear?? 
Makeup: All Ulta, all free with purchases







Blog Archive