Monday, June 13, 2016

Colonial meshed with the 20's?

I am in love with this top. Again, another birthday wishlist item my mother sent me. I liked the style a lot, but sometimes things don't fit right when ordered, so this was a chance. I added an XL on my wishlist since it runs small (as per the Amazon comment) and when I received the gift in the mail , it ended up fitting PERFECTLY! :) I paired it with a pleated skirt and heels with ruffle details (to go with my shirt ruffles). Since I was feeling so feminine, I added black rose earrings, a knot bun, and a ribbon belt. Needless to say, I was a big fan of this outfit. 

Blouse: Amazon, $15
Skirt: Pay/Half, $11?, about 11 years old
Belt: Wal-Mart, 12-15 years ago
Earrings: eBay (6-prs), $5
Shoes: Shoe Dept. Encore, $20?, a few years ago

Hair: threw into a pony and, then, into a knot and pinned








Blog Archive