Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Flag Day

It's Flag Day today, so I decided to wear red, white and blue. This necklace was given to me from my Godmother, who received it from a friend of hers (who was getting rid of a lot of old jewelry). Since the necklace includes gold beads, I was able to wear a gold belt and matching sandals. I wore a blue sleeveless shirt under a white sweater and a grey pencil skirt (because it was better than wearing black). I wore red rose earrings to keep with my patriotic theme, but also because the shirt is a lot of blue. For makeup, I wore gold and dark blue eyeshadows, blue gel liner and red lipstick. I pinned my hair up into three knots (I love this hairdo because it comes together nicely and is easy to do.) 

Necklace: hand-me-down from Godmother
Earrings: eBay, (6-pk), $5
Blue top: a birthday gift years ago
Sweater: a Christmas gift about six years ago
Skirt: H&M, $12
Sandals: Bob's Stores, a few bucks free with $10 coupon 
Belt: have had for about 10-11 years
Makeup: Gold shadow: NYC; Blue: Ulta & Avon; Gel liner: Ulta; Lipstick: Ulta

Hair: Pinned back bangs. Pulled one small section into a knot and pinned. Repeated with another small section and, then, final, remaining hair. 




(not sure what happened here...)




Blog Archive