Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Oh, the possibilities

I purchased this shirt online after eyeballing it for a while. I'm a big fan of mint and coral together these days, not to mention sheer materials. The fun part is I can virtually wear this with something different every time I wear it because of the colors. Today, I wore the top with navy blue skinny pants, coral heels and coral bangles,earrings and ring. The gold in all of the jewelry matches the gold button accents going down the back of the top. For makeup, I wore white and navy shadows and coral lip crayon. Lastly, I pulled my curly 'fro back into one long twist and ended it with a low pony. 

Top: Rue 21, $11 (BOGO $5 sale)
Pants: H&M, $12.99
Shoes: Rue 21, a few years ago, $5-7, clearance
Bracelets: a birthday gifts
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, Clearance, approx. $3.99
Ring: Charming Charlie's, Clearance, approx. $3.99 
Makeup: Eyeshadows: Navy: Avon; White: Ulta; Lip Crayon: Ulta, free with purchase












Blog Archive