Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Valentine's Colors Day 17💕


So close to completing Vday colors! I'm (currently, right now) wearing my last outfit, though there really could have been more. Below, I was wearing a sheer, summer vest- antique rose adorned with fuzzy flowers. With it, I wore a black long-sleeve tee and black ponte pants with blush ruffly booties. I accessorized with gold since I wanted to wear this locket, which is, too, adorned with th flowers. To match, I wore gold hoop earrings, gold and blush floral ring(s), gold and blush bangles and, finally, a gold belt mostly to break up the black. For makeup, I wore blush and black shadows with a blush lipstick. 

Vest: Charmed and Dangerous Boutique, $23
Pants: Amazon, $14
Belt: K-Mart, clearance, $2.99?
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $35
Necklace: was my grandmother's
Rings: jewelry warehouse sale; Charlotte Russe clearance
Bracelets: Blush- Rue 21; gold: Holiday gift years ago
Earrings: jewelry warehouse sale
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive