Thursday, March 12, 2020

'Tu-Pac Socks and Docs' Rhymes

This day, we were running some errands and fixing things. I wanted to be comfortable and in flats., so I wore charcoal leggings and a long periwinkle cardigan with Tu-Pac socks and Doc Martens. The toes of the socks match the periwinkle, but because you can't see that, I added brown to the outfit  with a brown scarf an- also a black scarf- to pull together the black shoes and tank. Because I still needed to accessorize, I wore silver hoops. For makeup, I was excited to use a perfectly matching shimmery eye-shadow. 

Sweater: hand-me-down from Godmother
Leggings: Hand-me-down OR Forever 21, $6
Socks: Stance (my favorite sock line), Secret Snowflake (thank you, Leah!!!<3)
Docs: Poshmark, $60 (worn only once when purchased)
Hoops: Have had so long, I'm not sure where they are from
Scarves: Brown: Dots, circa 2005/6; Black: Gift Shop in AK, $5
Makeup: Tarte, a gift







Blog Archive