Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patty's Day! 🍀 Pot of Gold

It's probably the strangest St. Patty's Day I've experienced, so far, but I'm making the best of it and still wearing my green and gold. Since we're still business casual in the office, I'm wearing a green 3/4 tee with a cream and gold sweater over black ponte pants with black ankle boots. Lots of jewelry today- a gold-toned green and aqua metal rose statement necklace with a gold wishbone and clover necklace; a green wooden bangle with gold and cream bangles; gold hoops with green rose studs. For makeup, I wore gold and green shadows and gold lipgloss. 

Sweater: Holiday gift a few years ago
Green tee: Rue 21, years ago, $5
Pants: Amazon, $14
Ankle Boots: Hot Kiss, Rue 21, $15
Necklaces: Statement: Amazon, approx. $8; Wishbone: Target, years ago, clearance, approx. $3
Earrings: Green rose: eBay set of 6, $5; Hoops: Set of 4 pairs, jewelry warehouse sale, $2
Bracelets: Gold and cream: bangle set given to me years ago for the Holidays; Green (set of two): 
                                             jewelry warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: NYC, Ulta







Blog Archive