Monday, March 9, 2020

Teal me nothing

With Holiday and then Vday colors, I haven't been able to wear these teal and black plaid ponte pants too much this season. I wore them the other day with a faux-satin ruffle-sleev black blouse. I do have a teal sweater that matches really well that I wore with these pants before, but it's been unseasonably warm out. With the blouse and ponte pants, I wore black ankle boots and, for accessories, a gold, silver and teal multi-chain necklace with a copper-colored ring and copper-colored spike earrings, which both match the closure on button my top. For makeup, I wore teal shadow and a bright lipstick. 

Blouse: Target, clearance, years ago, approx. $8
Pants: Sears, $20
Shoes: NY&Co., a few years ago, $29.99
Necklace: Vera Wang, Holiday gift, years ago
Earrings: 3/pk, Burlington Coat Factory, $3.99
Ring: Hoiday gift one year
Makeup: Tarte (a gift), Ulta, and The Body Shop






Blog Archive