Thursday, March 19, 2020

Don't kiss me, I'm not Irish...and I don't want COVID-19🍀

Yesterday, I was still sporting green the day after St. Patty's Day. Since we were still business-casual at work, I wore (another pair of) black ponte pants with black ankle boots. With this, I wore a parakeet-green sleeveless top, a matching bow belt and a three-tone green beaded necklace with green rose earrings. Since the belt has a silver spike accent, I wore ankle boots with silver accents, as well. Over the sleeveless top, I wore a grey waterfall cardigan. For makeup, I wore matching parakeet-green shadow with a fuchsia lipstick. 

Sleeveless top: hand-me-down from Aunt, have this in four colors
Pants: Amazon, $14
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $19.99
Cardigan: Holiday gift years ago
Belt and Necklace: Charming Charlie's, $7.99 (clearance)/$10-12
Earrings: eBay
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive