Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Buh-bye Winter....I hope

Before winter is gone (being hopeful), I wanted to re-wear some sweaters that didn't get worn more than once this season. Here, I wore this charcoal ruffly cowl neck sweater with black skinny pants and charcoal ankle boots. Normally, I wear this sweater with a skirt, but wanted to be more casual and comfy for Friday. For jewelry, I wore a multi-chain and (faux) pearl necklace with matching dangly earrings as well as a gunmetal-colored wavy ring...you know, to go with the wavy ruffles....For makeup: charcoal shadow and a bright lipstick. 

Sweater: Venus, a couple years ago, sale, $25-30
Pants: NY&Co., sale, $15
Shoes: The Shoe Store, a few years ago, $19.99
Necklace/Earring Set: Vera Wang, Holiday gift years ago
Ring: Jewelry warehouse sale, $1
Makeup: Ulta and The Body Shop





Blog Archive