Monday, March 2, 2020

Valentine's Colors Day 16πŸ’•

 This outfit is a little similar to Day 15 with the fuscia. I was also probably least excited about wearing this outfit for Vday colors. But, here I was, in a black 3/4 tee, a black pencil skirt and black chunky-heel knee-high boots (adorned with silver buckles). I wore a stretchy fuscia belt (also with a silver buckle) with a pink and fuscia striped and polka-dotted scarf. For jewelry- to go with the polka dots- I wore circle dangly earrings and circle-patterned metal bracelet. For makeup: plum shadow and a magenta lip crayon. Outdoors, I wore a plum beret. 

Belt: came with a hand-me-down dress I was given years ago; no longer have the dress, but kept the 
         belt!
Scarf: Holiday gift years ago
Earrings: birthday or Holiday gift years ago
Bracelet: birthday or Holiday gift years ago
Boots: The Shoe Dept., $20-30
Makeup: Ulta & Clinique







Blog Archive