Friday, March 13, 2020

Show your colorful feathers

This outfit was planned around a multi-color beaded necklace adorned with a peacock. The necklace and charm have orchid stones and purple hints throughout, so I wore an orchid cardigan with it, which matched perfectly. With the cardigan, I wore black ankle pants and ankle boots and a black tank. To also match the necklace, I wore a multi-color, beaded cuff and multi-color beaded hoop earrings. The ony downfall is that the necklace is gold-toned whereas the earrings and bracelet are silver-toned. This is one of my big faux pas! For makeup, I wore a deep plum shadow and lipgloss. 

Sweater: hand-me-down from Aunt
Pants: NY&Co., sale, $15-20
Shoes: NY&Co., a few years ago, $29.99
Necklace: birthday gift from mother
Bracelet: birthday gift from friend, many years ago
Earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive