Thursday, January 16, 2020

Pancho Villa Goes into the Office

You may remember the post: Clint Eastwood/Pancho Villa. Well, I wore the same poncho to work and you can see, below, in a less flattering photo. Also- the difference between going to work and being on vacation. Anyway, for work, I added a pencil skirt, grey tights and gree knee-high chunky-heel boots. For jewelry this time, I wore dangly hoop earrings, a multi-strand metal and leather necklace, and a silver ring. Makeup was probably the same in both photos- grey/black shadow and a bright lipstick. 

Here, I definitely say that I prefer the 'play' look over 'work' (not to mention the straight hair).

Poncho: Rue 21, years ago. $15
Boots: Kohl's, Black Friday sale, $16.99
Ring: found on the ground!
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Earrings: given to me from Aunt years ago
Makeup: The Body Shop; Ulta












Blog Archive