Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Holiday Post Number 14- Advent

Purple for the Holidays? The plan was to wear this outfit with a red wrap and red boots. But, the boot style did not work with these tapered ankle pants. I ended up wearing burgundy with the purple, which I wasn't crazy about, but still needed some sort of red for the Holidays. Though, I guess purple is the color of Advent if I really wanted to stretch it. I had been looking forward to wearing this outfit this Holiday season and had it picked out for a play we were going to see. The photos do not do these pants justice- they are really fab! 

In the end, I ended up with a mock-neck purple blouse to match purple drape-front ankle pants, burgundy ankle boots and burgundy tassle earrings. For makeup, I wore burgundy and purple shadows, purple liner and burgundy lipstick. 

Top and pants: NY&Co., sale, $20/$35
Boots: Rue 21, a few years ago, sale, $15
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, a few years ago, $8ish
Makeup: Ulta, Lancome (purple shadow palette)








Blog Archive