Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Holiday Post Number 15- Christmas Eve

Alas- it was Christmas Eve! I think I ended up with a meatlof of clothing, if you will- the leftovers of what I didn't get to wear yet. I wore this cream furry vest with a green, sheath, button down blouse- both items I had separate outfits planned with. With the vest and top, I wore black ponte pants with burgundy knee-high boots, a black and cream lace and floral scarf- this tied the green, cream, burgundy and black all together. These ponte pants are my new favorite, so I ordered another pair- they are by No Nonsense, the nylon brand. For jewelry: burgundy tassle earrings and green rose studs along with a reindeer ring. For makeup: burgundy and green shadows with green liner and burgundy lipgloss. 

Vest: Rue 21, a few years ago, $15
Blouse: Amazon, birthday gift a few years ago maybe $12?
Pants: Amazon, $14
Boots: The Shoe Dept., clearance, $14.97
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, a few years ago, clearance, $5
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, eBay (green)
Makeup: All Ulta 







Blog Archive