Friday, January 10, 2020

Pink Alligator and Panda

This was the weekend just after Christmas. I had purchased these earrings recently and was excited to wear hot pink. I was mostly inspired by a hot pink shawl I wanted, but sold out. Then, I remembered I had this hot pink cardigan that was given to me...and a marching purse!!! So, I wore [the cardigan] with a hot pink tee and a pink tank underneath, with charcoal ponte pants and black riding boots. I also wore a pink panda ring and the hot pink magnetic handbag (the shell changes!!) with fuscia lipstick and charcoal eyeshadow. Thankfully the black boots kind of went with my purse since it's undershell is black. 

Cardigan (and tank): hand-me-down from Godmother
Tee: hand-me-down from friend
Pants: Kohl's, a few years ago, clearance. Vera Wang, $11
Boots: The Shoe Dept, last year, $20
Earrings and ring: warehouse sale: $2/$2
Interchangeable handbag: Miche, Holiday gift one year
Makeup: all Ulta








Blog Archive