Friday, January 17, 2020

Plain Jane/All Business/Pocket Full of Sunshine

On this day, I was conducting a new student orientation, so had to look presentable. Here, I wore high, satin-waisted ankle pants with a ruffled blazer and black ankle boots. I'm sick of wearing black and white, so I thought this was a little better, though I did feel like a plain Jane. For accessories, I wore a color block, Aztec-patterned necklace- black white, grey and gold, and black and gold tassle earrings. For makeup: gold and black shadows and a bright lipstick. 

I normally hate wearing pants because they never fit well, but I've been liking them lately and I do like having pockets. 

Blazer: hand-me-down from Godmother
Black sleeveless top: NY&Co., clearance, $10
Pants: NY&Co., 2018, 50% off, $35
Boots: NY&Co., 2017, $29.99
Earrings: NY&Co, 2018, clearance, $7.99ish
Necklace: Charmed and Dangerous Boutique, clearance, $9(?)







Blog Archive