Friday, November 8, 2019

Clint Eastwood/Pancho Villa

This outfit made me look like I needed a horse to ride so I could go save a burning town or village. Nonetheless, I thought it was adorable. Here, I wore a black, and grey aztec-patterned poncho with a black and grey wide-brimmed hat and matching grey ankle boots with frayed ankle jeans. For jewelry, I wore a (badass) black leather cuff, a long multi-strand black leather and chain necklace with two pairs of silver dangly earrings and a silver ring. (I actually put one pair inside the other since one set was missing posts, which I likely compromised for another pair at some point.) For makeup- bright lipstick with charcoal shadow. 

Poncho: Rue 21, clearance a few years back, $5
Hat: eBay, $6
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $20
Ring: found on the ground
Cuff: Newbury Comics, years ago
Necklace: warehouse sale, $5
Earrings: both given to me from Aunt
Makeup: The Body Shop and Ulta







Blog Archive