Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Togetherness

I guess I've been in the mood to wear beige- I think it was the new boots I hadn't worn yet as well as the new top I got for Christmas and (another) top I was given. So, I decided to pull the three outfits together, below, since they are all very similar. One shirt worn twice- both inside and outside of work, all jewelry and makeup is the same with all three outfits. The only difference is which bottoms and shoes I wore. You could actually just interchange my hairdo and sweater with the two work outfits. 

Fringe sweater: Christmas gift from brother, he has good taste
Cowl neck sweater: hand-me-down from Aunt (along with another one in grey)
Ponte pants: Amazon, $14
Pencil skirt: have had, Kohl's
Beige boots: The Shoe Store, clearance, $11 (purchased in three colors)
Black boots: Rue 21, a few years ago, sale, $15
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Necklace and square bangles: warehouse sale, $5/$2
Makeup: Ulta; The Body Shop



Fringe: Casual- Shopping day with Aunts: Ponte pants and black heel boots 

 Work: Cowl neck with pencil skirt and matching chunky heel beige boots



 Work: Fringe- Black pencil skirt and matching beige chunky heel boots







Blog Archive