Friday, January 24, 2020

"Your what? Tiiiiin roof, rusted...."

I recently started collecting the color rust/burnt orange/indian summer/amber spice- whatever you like to call it. Here, I wore a poncho I purchased around Black Friday, but with a necklace that was recently handed down to me that happened to match! Since the necklace has aqua blue tones, as well, I wore all other accessories in aqua: earrings, ring, bracelet and belt. For the rest of the outfit- black pants, long-sleeved tee, ankle boots. For makeup: rust and aqua shadows and a a deep bronze lipstick.

Poncho: NY&Co., sale, $15
Pants: NY&Co, last year, clearance(?), $15-20
Shoes: The Shoe Store, two years ago, $20
Belt: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, about 5 years ago, $0.75cents!!!
Earrings: Pandora, a birthday gift one year
Ring: local fair, $2
Bracelet: free with purchase!
Necklace: hand-me-down from Aunt
Makeup: Avon from years ago; Tarte (gift)







Blog Archive