Thursday, January 23, 2020

Penguin / "I said if you're thinkin' about my brother, it don't matter if you're black or white"

This day, I was headed to Boston for a recruitment fair, so wanted to look nice while wearing school colors. Yes, that's right- black and white again. Here, I wore a white A-line blazer that has a black collar and is lower in the back. With it, I wore satin-trimmed, high-waist ankle pant, a dressy black sleeveless top, and black ankle boots. Really, the blazer and pants could be a modernized, feminine tuxedo. Since the blazer has silver buttons, I wore a silver-toned multi-tiered chain and pearl accented jewelry set, which also adds a little formality, but edge. I used a black and white colorblock handbag (not shown). For makeup: black shadow and a bright lipstick. 


Blazer: Venus, a few years ago, approx. $35
Top: NY&Co, clearance, $10-14
Pants: NY&Co., 2018, 50% off, $35
Shoes: NY&Co., 2017/18, $29.99
Jewelry set: Holiday gift years ago, Vera Wang/Kohl's
Handbag (not shown): gift
Makeup: The Body Shop and Ulta






Blog Archive