Friday, October 4, 2019

Who says you can't wear spring colors in fall?

It's autumn, but it was still warm last week, which meant it was the last hurrah for this peach bell-sleeved blouse. It really is more of a spring top, but SO pretty with the lace sleeves and embroidered purple flowers. With it, I wore a pink pencil skirt and matching heels. For jewelry, I wore a purple rose necklace/earring set, that I wasn't so sure about at first, and a purple gemstone ring. For makeup: purple and pink shadows, with purple liner and pink muted lipstick. For hair, I tied a purple ribbon to my hairtie and put it in a messy bun and, then, added a silver, purple and pink floral (!!) hair clip. Matchy, matchy, matchy. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, $24
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19
Heels: Rue 21, clearance, $9-11
Earring/necklace set: hand-me-down from mother
Ring: given to me from Godmother
Hair clip: gift from mother
Makeup: Shadows: Lancome (hand-me-down from Aunt); all other: Ulta










Blog Archive