Monday, October 7, 2019

Golden child...I mean toe...Golden TOE

I recently ordered these shoes because they were too good of a deal to pass up for what they were. I tend to get simple, basic heels so I can wear them with many things (for instance, certain buckles don't match certain outfits, so I try to keep the shoes plan jane). However, these plain black pointy heels have a little gold toe accent. I do wear gold a lot, so this wasn't an issue for me. With them, I wore black high-waist tapered dress pants, a black top and a grey business vest. For jewelry, black and gold tassle earrings and a black, gold and grey color-block necklace. For makeup: gold and black shadows with a bright lipstick for some color. 

Vest: Charmed and Dangerous, 40% off, approx. $20-24
Pants: Guess, clearance, $20
Shoes(!!!): Amazon, $20
Necklace: Charmed and Dangerous, 40% off, $8ish
Earrings: NY&Co., clearance, $8
Makeup: Ulta, The Body Shop and NYC







Blog Archive