Thursday, October 31, 2019

October is (also) Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Last week, some colleagues and I dressed up in pink for breast cancer awareness. Unfortunately, we didn't get ourselves together soon enough for a bigger event with donations, etc., but the thought was still there. Here, I wore a blush pencil skirt, cardigan and sheer blouse with blush ruffle booties. I added fuscia into the mix with a floral scarf and fuscia earrings and panda costume ring. I wore black tights and a black tank under my top, which goes with the scarf, as well. For makeup: light pink and black shadows with fuscia lipstick. 

Scarf: gift
Earrings: K-Mart, going out of business sale, $0.99
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
Shoes: The Shoe Store, $35
Skirt and blouse: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99, $12.99
Cardigan: Frugal Fannie's, $19? 
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive