Thursday, October 17, 2019

Flap-Jack

I don't wear this top too often. It may be a result of getting stuck on every single drawer handle in the kitchen or that people might mistake it for a Halloween costume since I look like a curtain or a flapper. Think: lower headband with a feather. Anyway, here I wore this camel, lace and fringe top with a black pencil skirt and camel ankle boots. (This top looked much cuter with a pair of camel/black colorblock heels I used to have.) For jewelry, I wore camel antique gold danglies (from the 80s or 90s, actually) and black rose studs to go with the lace print. For hair, I put a head wrap over the length of my hair and wrapped it up underneath to create a 50s affect. For makeup: camel and black shadows and camel lipgloss. 

Top: LTD. Commodities, clearance, $9?
Boots: Amazon, Unionbay, $20-25
Earrings: Vintage: hand-me-down from Aunt; Roses: eBay
Makeup: Ulta










Blog Archive