Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Mixing spring with fall

Here, I've mixed Spring and Fall together in one outfit. I first started with the plaid, multi-color wrap. From there, I went with navy dress pants, a marigold belt, shoes and bag, and a jade-green 3/4 blouse adorned with crocheted lace (spring) and bell sleeves. The top will be put away for the winter now, but the wrap and marigold are here to stay! 

For jewelry, I opted for cream, lace-patterned danglies to go with the cream in the wrap, but the lace pattern on the top. For makeup: jade, marigold and navy shadows, navy liner and red lipstick. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, approx. $24
Shawl: Rue 21, $5
Pants: Kohl's, years ago
Belt: hand-me-down from Aunt (See Bag-a-belts)
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, 70% off, $5 (used to be $100+)
Shoes: NY&Co., sale, $25
Earrings: warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Ulta (marigold and jade, lipstick), Avon (navy), eyeliner- given to me







Blog Archive