Saturday, October 26, 2019

Aqualicious

This was the final wearing of this teal, ruffle blouse for me. It's adorable with it's puffy, buttoned sleeves and ruffles all the way down the front, BUT....it doesn't fit and it too tight in the arms. Who wants it? Size Medium. I would like for it to go to a good home!

Here, I wore it with black high-waist pleated and tapered dress pants and black perforated ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore an oversized teal rose ring and a multi-strand necklace with teal adornments. I wore multi-strand chandelier earrings that matched the necklace pretty well. For makeup: teal shadow and a bright lipstick so I didn't get drowned out by color.

Top: free to a good home! ;)  Express, sale, $24
Pants: Guess, clearance, $24
Shoes: Rue 21?, Hot Kiss, >$20
Necklace: Holiday gift years ago
Earrings:hand-me-down from Aunt
Ring: warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Tarte (gift), The Body Shop














Blog Archive