Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Confused/Fall for Tweed

There was a warmer fall day last week when I wore a sleeveless tweed, color block mock-neck. (What a mouthful!) Someone once said that it was funny because this shirt was summer, but winter at the same time- it's confused, I guess. At any rate, I wore it with a black pencil skirt and charcoal ankle boots since it is fall, after all. To keep with the retro look of the mock neck, I wore oversized black dot earrings and added a black and silver ring. For makeup: yellow and black shadows to go with the tweed, and a bright lipstick for the retro. 

Top: NY&Co., sale, $25
Skirt: Express, clearance
Ankle boots: The Shoe Store, $19
Earrings: hand-me-down from mother
Ring: given to me from Aunt(??)
Makeup: Yellow: MaxFactor- have had for years; Black/grey: Ulta; Lipstick: The Body Shop






Blog Archive