Wednesday, October 16, 2019

MA-ca-ROON

It's been time to wear fall blouses and I love the high-low flowy ones! I'm also loving maroon this season. Here, I wore a high-low maroon blouse with grey/black/maroon plaid pants and maroon heels. For jewelry, I wore gunmetal spike earrings to go with a wavy gunmetal artsy ring and a long necklace with gunmetal ball details and oversized maroon beads. If you look closely, the shapes on the necklace do have an animal print, but I THINK it still worked with the plaid pants. Wht do YOU think ?

For makeup: maroon lipgloss and maroon shadow. 

Top and pants: NY&Co., 50% off sale, approx. $35, approx. $24
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, years ago, BOGO free
Necklace: hand-me-down from mother
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, 3/prs, $4.99
Ring: Warehouse sale, $1
Makeup: Ulta and Avon (lipgloss from about 14 years ago.,,)








Blog Archive