Monday, October 21, 2019

Free Fallin'

On this day last week, I wore some true fall colors. It's been getting a little bit cooler, so some of my shawls and parkas have been making an appearance. Here, I wore a long-sleeve, olive green parka with a brown pencil skirt, brown tights and ankle boots. For accessories, I wore a fall-color beaded necklace (olive, cream, orange, brown) with another, orange, beaded medallion necklace with brown wooden hoops and an olive green lace ring. The wooden earrings just happen to go with the wooden-platform shoes. For makeup: brown, orange and olive shadows and a brown liner with an orange-red lipstick. Lastly- a brown, olive and orange floral handbag. Most of the accessories, including the shoes, I've had for a really long time. 

Parka: hand-me-down from Godmother
Shoes: Alloy, clearance, many years ago 
Earrings: clearance, years ago
Handbag: birthday gift, years ago
Ring: warehouse sale, $1
Necklaces: Beaded: Dots; Medallion: Bebe, given to me from Godmother
Makeup: Max Factor and Ulta











Blog Archive