Wednesday, November 25, 2015

so much for being casual....

Since yesterday was technically Friday at work and I wouldn't see too many people, I decided to 'dress down'. So, I opted for a nice and comfy long-sleeved striped tee. But, then I remembered that I had shoes that matched really well and ended up in a skirt anyway! I also matched a necklace, and then earrings to go with the necklace. I wore camel and black shadows and gold lip gloss to match my makeup. Since I needed to dress up the top (even after putting on a skirt), I thought it would be cute to twist my hair up into a scarf for a quick little updo and also wore a blazer. Lastly, I wore a matching scarf with my winter jacket when outdoors (gifted separately from when the shirt was purchased-- the necklace and scarf just happen to match the shirt really well.)

Shirt: Old Navy (a few years ago), $11, sale
Necklace: Gift for either Christmas or birthday one year
Earrings: Rue 21, set of 6 earrings, $???, clearance
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15-19, sale
Hair scarf: neck scarf that came with a shirt purchased years ago
Makeup: all Ulta, all shadows: free with minimum purchase
Outdoor scarf: Old Navy, Christmas gift a few years ago











Blog Archive