Friday, November 20, 2015

Punk Rock Professional?

Yesterday, I wore this adorable cropped moto jacket. I haven't worn it to work, yet, because I didn't think I could pull it off as business-like enough. So-- I took advantage of the fact that I wasn't meeting with anyone. I paired the jacket with a charcoal striped top, which really made the look more...emo. To go with the accents on the jacket, I wore silver spike earrings and pointy ankle zip-up boots (same color zipper (not shown)). With all of this edginess- for work, at least-- I made sure to wear dress pants and to wear my hair up to keep the outfit more professional. Last, but not least, I wore charcoal eye shadow to go with the striped shirt.

Jacket: T.J. Maxx, $19.99
Earrings; Burlington Coat Factory, 3 pairs, $3.99-$4.99
Ankle Boots: Rue 21, clearance, $7
Striped 3/4 sleeve tee: Rue 21, sale, $5
Eye shadow: Ulta, free with minimum purchase




Blog Archive