Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I'm no prep


Today, I wore a matching lavender and navy sweater and blouse combo along with some matching navy blue pinstripe pants. To complete this preppy look, I wore white oversized pearls, and then an, edgier, pearl and chain multistrand necklace, which looks cute with the cowl neck. I put my hair in a retro low pony to stylize the outfit a little- I wouldn't want people thinking I'm preppy! For makeup, I wore lavender and navy blue shadows along with navy blue gel liner. I wore grey wedge ankle boots (not shown). 

Sweater and blouse: both NY&Co, purchased a couple years ago on sale, BOGO free, $??
Necklace: Christmas gift a few years ago, Vera Wang for Kohl's
Earrings: purchased on eBay last year, approx. $2
Pants: purchased online at Alloy a few years ago, $20-30
Eye makeup: Lavender- Ulta, gift; Navy: Avon, from many moons ago; liner: Ulta, part of a makeup kit from a couple years ago. Christmas gift







Blog Archive