Friday, December 4, 2015

Frugal Fashion Friday

Even though this skirt is more for summer, I've been really wanting to wear it lately- it's really fun to match with. I wore a mint green sweater to go with the skirt and a black long-sleeved tee underneath to pull the colors together and to keep the skirt more wintery looking. I wore black rose earrings and a black rose and white rose on my belt. I specifically wore this belt to go with my black buckle boots. For eye makeup, I wore iridescent green eye shadow and black shadow to match my sweater and skirt. I wore magenta lip gloss to match the shirt as well.

Skirt: Kmart, 50% off sale over summer, $8
Sweater: ?, about $7 on clearance a couple years ago
Boots: Just Fab, $30 last year
Earrings: about $3,  four different colors, ordered on eBay last year
Eye makeup: iridescent green: have had many years, by Sebastien; other green and black shadows: Ulta, one free, one part of a gift last year.
Lip gloss: Ulta, free with purchase

Blog Archive