Friday, November 20, 2015

Salvaging and resurrecting a belt

Yay, it's Friday! For me, that usually means I like to try something a little more casual than other weekdays (in other words, push the envelope). I matched these cute antique-looking booties with an old leather and rope belt and brushed gold earrings to go with the accents on both the belt and shoes. For makeup, I wore cream and plum shadows and magenta lip crayon, all to match the rope on the belt. To break up all the black, (skirt, tights and long sleeve shirt), I wore a cream colored sweater.

Belt: hand-me-down from an Aunt, Express from the 80s or 90s
Shoes: Frugal Fannies, Chinese Laundry, $35-40
Sweater: Christmas gift a few years ago
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Makeup: all Ulta: Eye shadows (long case): came with a makeup kit given to me for my birthday; (smaller case): free with minimum purchase; lip crayon: free with minimum purchase











Blog Archive