Thursday, November 12, 2015

#1 won the vote!

I went with number 1 as per the two votes received. (This is what I wanted, anyway.) I matched peach earrings with my top, which matches my skirt and shoes. I wore a black sweater and tights to both stay warm and break up the outfit. I wore the shirt's matching belt on the outside of my cardigan to accent my shape and also bring the outfit together- since the black sweater separates the belt and matching top, this allows the black to be introduced into the outfit without looking random. I also matched my eyeshadow with peach and maroon and my lip gloss with maroon.

Skirt: $7, Sale, Rue 21
Shoes: $15-18, sale, Charlotte Russe
Top: $5-8?, clearance, Rue 21 (a few years ago)- belt included
Earrings: ???, clearance with other pairs, Rue 21 (a few years ago)
Makeup: shadow quad- both free with purchase, Ulta; lip gloss- also free with purchase, Ulta





Blog Archive