Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hon, does this shirt make me look...

...like a lamp or a set of drapes?

I got this shirt recently and was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up...even though it might be tough to pull this one off (literally and figuratively). I happen to love camel and black together, so pulling together the colors for this outfit was fun. I wore these black and camel color block heels and tan antique-ish earrings. To pull the flapper look together entirely, I wore my hair tucked into a scarf (hair done in the car yesterday morning and surprisingly needed no bobby pins!) My eye shadow was camel shimmer and black and I wore gold lip gloss. I swapped to a matching black hobo purse with gold accents to go with the gold earrings. And, for the cool morning and evening, I grabbed a blazer. Loved this look!

Fringe top: $4.50(!!!), clearance, Ltd. Commodities (gift site)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, sale, $15-19
Earrings:salvaged from the 80s or 90s, given to me from Aunt
Eye Shadows: Ulta, free with purchase
Hair Scarf: came as a [neck] scarf with a shirt purchased years ago.

Hair do: http://diply.com/auntyacid/article/easy-hair-styles











Blog Archive