Monday, September 9, 2019

Even the bird matches!

A few weeks back, I had a day off (when it was also warmer) and went for a pedi and to do some shopping. I had been wanting to wear marigold and all of the sandals that didn't get enough wear this summer. I had the marigold high-waisted shorts picked out already and originally thought about a black top with marigold sandals. But, then, I realized this African scarf would match...and, then, with these green and yellow sandals, and a green tank- perfect (not to mention Maxwell)! High-waisted pants or shorts really are not flattering, but I like them because they hide my pooch. I wore green rose earrings and, for make-up- marigold and black shadows and green eyeliner.

Shorts: TJ Maxx, $9.99-12.99
Top: hand-me-down from Godmother
Scarf: Birthday gift from mother
Sandals: Rainbow Shops: $10
Earrings: eBay
Makeup: Tarte, Ulta






Blog Archive