Friday, September 27, 2019

Aladdin?

"Are you going to see Aladdin tonight or something?" a colleague asked me. 

No. No, I am not. BUT, I wore these colors and planned this outfit around the belt, which is an oldie from the 80s/90s. The cotton belt is striped with marigold, plum, pink and aqua. I chose to focus on the marigold, plum and aqua, as shown below. For jewelry, I wore purple and gold geometric dangly earrings that match perfectly with an un-related statement necklace. For makeup: marigold and purple shadows with a purple liner and gold lip gloss. 

Fun, Friday colors. 

Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Skirt: Christmas gift
Sheer aqua tank: Forever 21, $6
Belt: hand-me-down from Aunt, 80s/90s
Necklace: Bebe, given to me from Godmother
Earrings: K-Mart, clearance, $0.99 cents
Heels: NY&Co., $25
Flats: Amazon, $16
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5, down from $100+!!!!
Makeup: Ulta, Lancome (hand-me-down from Aunt)






Blog Archive