Friday, September 20, 2019

Bumbling right through

On this day a few weeks back, I wore a marigold high-low blouse with pleated, high waist dress pants. Pretty basic outfit, so I jazzed it up with antique gold and multi-tiered beaded chandelier earrings (marigold beads to match the top), an antique gold bib necklace, an antique gold cuff, along with an antique gold and purple gem ring (to go with the earrings). I wore marigold heels to match with the top even if they're not the same tone and marigold flats for traveling. My inspiration to wear marigold that day was really this new handbag I purchased for a total steal. For makeup, I wore marigold and black shadows and a purple-tinted lip gloss. 

Top: Forever 21, $11
Pants: Guess, clearance, $19-24
Heels: NY&Co., $24
Flats: Amazon, $19
Earrings: gift
Cuff: Warehouse sale, $5
Ring: purchased through Avon years ago
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (was originally over $100 a few years ago)
Makeup: Tarte, Ulta










Blog Archive