Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Beat it

On this day, I was meeting my girls for brunch and I was planning on going to an antique car show after, so I wore a pink off-the-shoulder blouse (no tan lines from being outside). With it, I wore denim shorts and gold, camel and pink flat sandals. For accessories, I made sure I wore gold tones to go with my sandals with a pink and gold starfish ring and gold and pink acrylic earrings. I also wore pink rose studs and a (beat-up) straw fedora with pink details. For makeup: brown and pink shadows and brown eyeliner with pink lipstick. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, approx. $15
Sandals: Rainbow Shops, slae, 2/$10 each
Acrylic earrings: TJ Maxx, clearance, $8
Rose earrings: eBay
Hat: Target- dollar section, years ago, $5
Ring: gift
Makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive