Monday, September 30, 2019

Wallpaper

My Godmother gave me this skirt with a matching sweater a few months ago. Lucky for me, it's floral AND colorful, which I love to play with. Here, I wore the skirt with a fuscia blazer, black strappy heels and a ton of teal and floral jewelry: black rose earrings and bracelet; teal bangles and a teal and silver statement necklace; silver hoops and bangles to bring it all together. For makeup: fuscia lipstick and teal and black shadows. 

Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous, clearance, $21ish
Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO free
Jewelry: 
  • Necklace: given to me from Aunt
  • Teal bangles: Family Dollar, circa 2001
  • Rose bracelet: warehouse sale, $2
  • Rose earrings: eBay
  • Silver hoops: given to me from Aunt
makeup: all Ulta







Blog Archive