Friday, September 6, 2019

Sea Shell and Turquoise

Before the 'end of summer' was marked by Labor Day (even though it doesn't really mean summer is over), I wanted to wear these colors together and give this sea green, cream and teal patterned pencil skirt one last hurrah. With it, I wore a coral sleeveless crossover top primarily because of these coral and teal sandals. For jewelry, I wore teal and coral puka shell bangles and peach shell earrings along with a (faux) turqouise and silver statement necklace. For makeup: coral lip crayon, and cream and teal shadows with teal eyeliner. 

Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother
Top: Alloy, years ago, approx. $8
Sandals: Alloy, years ago, $5
Earrings: hand-me-down from either mother or Aunt, from the 80s
Bangles: gift from mother
Necklace: Chico's, given to me from Aunt
Makeup: all Ulta








Blog Archive