Monday, March 27, 2017

Stripes

It's that time of year to pull out any items I haven't worn in the winter, before I can no longer wear them! On Friday, I wore this cream and black striped shawl-type sweater. I wore it with a black 3/4 top and a black pencil skirt with black fur lined boots. For jewelry, I wore gold gem and feather accented hoops with a bracelet that matches exactly (purchased at different stores and different dates). For makeup, I kept with the gold and black theme on the eye shadows. Lastly, I added a cream scarf that always looks nice with this sweater. 

Sweater: Christmas gift from Godmother, about 4 years ago
Top: hand-me-down from Godmother
Boots: Alloy, end of season clearance, last year, $10-15
Skirt: Express Outlet, FL, $18
Earrings: Charlotte Russe?, clearance, $2
Bracelet: Rue 21, clearance, $1.97
Makeup: Gold: NYC, Black: Ulta






Blog Archive